Below is a listing of documents presented at the TBEP's Technical Advisory Committee Meeting, held April 3, 2008 at the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council offices in Pinellas Park, FL.
All documents are .pdf files (unless otherwise noted) and require Adobe Reader to access.
- Meeting Agenda
- A Tidal Creek Condition Index Based on Ecological Variables and Rapid Survey Methods, for Southwest Florida, E. Estevez, et. al
- Restoring Value to Fish Habitat in Tampa Bay Tidal Wetlands, J. Krebs
- Tampa Bay Tidal Creeks Habitat Assessment ad Management: Overview & Synthesis
- Tidal Tributary Water Quality, Benthos & Watershed Overview, EPC-HC
- Tampa Bay Tidal Creeks as Nekton Habitat: Comparisons With Adjacent Habitats And Differences Between Creeks, M. Greenwood, et. al.
- Nitrogen Pathways That Support Fish in Tampa Bay's Tidal Tributaries, E. Malkin, et. al.