- Category: Southwest Florida Regional Ambient Monitoring Program
- Published: Friday, 09 June 2017 15:15
- Written by Ed Sherwood
- Hits: 365
Southwest Florida Regional Ambient Monitoring Program
Wednesday, July 19th, 2017
10:00am – Noon
Mote Marine Aquarium
1600 Ken Thompson Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34236
1) Welcome and Introductions Matt Jablonski or Natasha Dickrell.
2) Additions or deletions to the agenda Matt Jablonski or Natasha Dickrell.
3) Minutes from last meeting Matt Jablonski or Natasha Dickrell.
a) TSS Fixed Volume (please report volumes filtered with data submissions)
b) Report methodology with results (especially with bacteria)
5) Old Business.
a) Investigate if IDEXX is most consistent among labs
b) Sanibel Captiva Conservation Foundation (RaeAnn Wessel) presentation
c) Who has contacts for agenda requests - Reuse Water topic focus on nitrogen isotopes, macroalgae, and landuse; FWR Council; HAB/IFAS Conference?
6) New Business.
7) Liza Rollins (Lee County) You Have Been Digitized: Electronic Field Collection
8) Next Meeting:
a) Location and date.
b) Agenda items.
9) Sample Exchange with Surface Water (Mote Marina spiked sample), Groundwater (Lee County sample), Field Meter comparison and PAR reading comparison