- Category: Southwest Florida Regional Ambient Monitoring Program
- Published: Wednesday, 11 April 2018 11:55
- Written by Ed Sherwood
- Hits: 184
Southwest Florida Regional Ambient Monitoring Program
Wednesday, April 11th, 2018
10:00am – Noon
Bee Ridge Park
4430 S. Lockwood Ridge Road
Sarasota, FL 34231
- Welcome and Introductions (Matt Jablonski or Natasha Dickrell)
- Additions or deletions to the agenda (Matt Jablonski or Natasha Dickrell)
- Minutes from last meeting (Matt Jablonski or Natasha Dickrell)
- Inter-laboratory Results (David Karlen)
- Old Business.
a) Request for July Presentation topic (Natasha Dickrell)
b) Update on WIN Demo (Natasha Dickrell)
c) Update on IDEXX presentation (Natasha Dickrell)
- New Business:
a) Who’s retiring?
- Next Meeting:
a) Location and date.
b) Agenda items.
- Sample Exchange with both Surface Water and Groundwater AND (Freshwater) Field Meter Comparison