- Category: Southwest Florida Regional Ambient Monitoring Program
- Published: Wednesday, October 21 2015 14:06
- Written by Ed Sherwood
- Hits: 115
Southwest Florida Regional Ambient Monitoring Program
Wednesday, October 21st, 2015
10:00am – noon
The Florida House
4454 Beneva Road
Sarasota, FL 34233
- Welcome and Introductions Matt Jablonski or Natasha Dickrell.
- Additions or deletions to the agenda Matt Jablonski or Natasha Dickrell.
- Minutes from last meeting Matt Jablonski.
- Inter-laboratory Results David Karlen.
- Old Business
- New Business
- High concentration Nitrogen and Phosphorus testing (Natasha).
- NWQMC Follow up information (Natasha)
- Scanning spectrofluorometer for chlorophyll-a determinations.
- Vendor presentations for meetings?
- Field-filtering Ortho-P, one more round of discussion. J
- TN by SM4500N-C.
- Next Meeting:
- Location and date
- Agenda items
- Field Meter Comparison.
- Sample Exchange with both Surface Water and Groundwater.