REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Tampa Bay Estuary Program (TBEP) is requesting proposals from qualified respondents to conduct the following project:
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING SUPPORT SERVICES
TBEP encourages and promotes the utilization of organizations owned or controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged, Minority Business Enterprises and Women's Business Enterprises.
TBEP reserves the right to reject any and all proposals.
ADDENDUM: RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS RECEIVED
- What is your current accounting system?
- What is your current payroll system?
Answer: Currently being done through Paymaster.
- Is this a new program or do you currently outsource these services?
Answer: The Tampa Bay Estuary Program began in 1991. Accounting and Finance services have always been outsourced.
- What is the makeup of the staff in place currently and what staff will remain in place after the execution of this contract that would have any involvement in the base services package?
Answer: 6 staff total.
- Can we also get a copy of your September 30, 2017 audited financial statement?
Answer: Yes (attached to post).